Sunday, January 31, 2010

Family Night Ice Skating


We bought a new pair of ice skates for Aidan yesterday and broke it in at the Agincourt Community Centre. They have two skating rinks. One was available for Family skating last night, so we went with Wallace's brother and in-laws. It was the first time that Aidan used a real pair of ice skates. Last year he used a bob skates which we borrowed from Wallace's co-worker. He did really well with a lot of help from Wallace. Unfortunately, I was of no help, as I'm also very unstable on skates (ice, roller blade or inline) w/ no skills of stopping.

However, I did enjoy the night and I certainly got a good workout.

1 comment:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Such a good activity. I imagine it would go a long way to tiring out a little boy??? Probably Mum and Dad slept well too!! Have fun.