Tuesday, February 16, 2010

All You Need is Love Challenge

While browsing the blogs entered in the OWOH event, I came across Hel's Sunday Stamper Challenge:  Week 91 - All You Need is Love.   I couldn't help but join the challenge.  


This is my entry, although there wasn't any stamping involved, it's in keeping with the Theme - All You Need is Love.  I made this card for my little guy - Aidan for Valentine's day. 
  •  The card is made with red cardstock with red embossed heart from a scrapbook 12x12 page, cut down to size; 
  • used printed scrapbook page from a Michael's collection with 2' heart punch.  
  • Printed Be My Valentine's on a glossy card stock with red background.
I love pop-out cards and incorporated a pop-up on his card.

4 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card and I bet he loved it :O)) Thanks for joinin in x

Irene said...

Love you pop-up.

Sandy Michelle said...

What a cute idea Marissa! Thanks for your comments on my blog! I always get the winter blues this time of year. I just wish I could afford to hop on a plane to a hotter destination every February :) Have a great week!

Sandy xo

andy said...

Precious!