Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Basket of Goodies

It's late, I'm tired and feel like going to sleep after going out for dinner with co-workers at Sushi Rock but I have to bake something for Aidan's school.  It's all for the Winter Olympic Games at Aidan's school for tomorrow night.

This week seems to be cooking and baking night, all in preparation for the Winter Olympics Games at Aidan's school.    It's a fundraising event for the school and as usual I volunteered to help out.  Last night, I helped make Spanakopita at the Teacher's Staff room.   When I got home, I went to say goodnight to Aidan, but I quickly got kicked out of his room because I reeked from cooking the Spanakopita which had  onions, parsley and spinach.

Update at 2:30am.
Finally, finished baking.   I baked three types of loaves - Lemon, Banana and Raspberry Swirl.  These are my contributions for the bake sale section at the Winter Olympic Games event at R.H. McGregor on Thursday, Feb 25 from 5:30pm-8:30pm.

3 comments:

Carmi said...

I love lemon!! Baking in the middle of the night! You will be so tired today!

Neky White said...

Looks delicious!! =9

andy said...

Umm... opa! It's a shame my li'l old nephew is not into Greek cuisine considering where you guys live :D