Saturday, February 06, 2010

February Sneaked in....

I can't believe February just sneaked in.  It's been an eventful week around us:
  • Valentine's day is around the corner, so the family was hard at work and got into the crafting mood this week and made Valentine's cards for Aidan's classmates.  Now, if I can only get him to sign all of them.  He's done 12, so 10 more to go. 
 
Who is that mask man?
  • Enjoying the Magic Carpet ride reading one blog to another and joining their draw prizes, as part of OWOH.
  • Went to a funeral visitation - my aunts' friend from St. Patrick, lossed her mother last Saturday.  May she rest in peace.
  • I've been repotting plants the last two weeks - brought a hibiscus to work.  I'm down to two orchids but I'm going to persist in growing them.  I love them but do they love me back.  I'm beginning to wonder.  But I do see a light at the end of the tunnel.  One of my orchid plant is regenerating some buds.  That's a good sign, right!     Oh, I also bought another plant - Cyclamen - hot pink.
  • I thought I got rid of my cough from January but somehow, it returned with a vengeance this week.   I was coughing so much, I finally made an appt. with my favourite doctor (-: and got my antibiotics.  
  • Finally went back to working out and I've been going to Zumba Classes.  What a fun way to get fit!
  • My brother-in-law's brother in-law (hmm that's mouth full), had a new baby boy - Kazmin.   Congratulations to Harli and Helen!
  • Borrowed some books from the library and will be busy reading and trying things out.



2 comments:

andy said...

Hey, did you go to my doctor again?!? :D

MarissaDW said...

Yep, Yep, Yep!