Monday, February 15, 2010

OWOH - The Winners are....

I had a wonderful time checking out everyone's blog.  Considering I joined late, I had 223 bloggers who came by with their Magic Carpet.    

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year Celebration!
This is what you've been waiting for...and the Winners are:

Prize # 1 - Altered Books Material Guide 
Connie -  She Dreams Big

Prize # 2 - Altered Book kit (incl. Claudine Helmuth's paint; Delta Paint, ephemera and a hardcover book) 
Joanie Bolognie  - Full of Bolognie

Prize # 3 - Cigar Box / Collage kit
Neky White - El Rey Gato

Prize # 4 - Peyote Stitch bracelet w/ magnetic closure.

Congratulations to all the winners!
Thank you for coming by my blog and participating in the OWOH Magic Carpet ride.

3 comments:

Irene said...

Ah, I can't believe I didn't win. Congratulations to all, the only thing you really need to do is take a class with Marissa, your life will be forever changed. Maybe we can talk Marissa into doing an on line tutorial, like Grace from Amazing Paper Grace.

Joanie said...

Yahoo! How exciting!!! I can't wait to get my scrappin fingers on those goodies! Thank you so much! I'll be popping in on your blog!

Neky White said...

THANK YOU MARISSA!!! I'm so glad for be chosen in this GENEROUS giveaway! The idea of a tutorial sounds great! it will be very useful for novice people like me
^^