Sunday, March 07, 2010

Feels Like Spring

It was a fabulous weekend - sunny, bright and warmer than usual.  It felt like Spring has Sprung....but I certainly don't want to jinx it.   The boys were outside with their hockey sticks, playing street hockey, including Aidan.  When we got home from errands yesterday, he was so excited to see the boys playing hockey outside, he wanted to go outside to be the referee and forego eating lunch. We told him, he need to eat lunch first before he goes outside.  I've never seen him eat lunch, so fast.   Here he is playing and he scored five goals (he scored one more before snack time).   I couldn't believe it.


Now he wants to get a net, a goalie equipment and a wooden hockey stick.  Next thing I know, I'll be waking up early in the morning to take him to hockey.  Yikes!

5 comments:

andy said...

Funny, sis. Wallace's blog features the same pic!

andy said...

My sis... the hockey mom...

MarissaDW said...

Isn't that funny how we have the same photo! LOL!

andy said...

I'm more amazed it doesn't happen more often :D

Neky White said...

I want to tell you that you're my nominee for an "sunshine award", please come to see this post and decide if you want to pass it on to somebody .THANK YOU!! XD
http://rey-gato.blogspot.com/2010/03/bla-bla.html