Monday, March 15, 2010

Taking Time

It's March Break and I'm off for a week.  Hooray!  So far, I'm just trying to catch up on sleep since the clock Sprung forward and lack of sleep because I'm trying to finish off some projects and tying up lose ends (not necessarily all work related):   At least, all my ATC Exchange - Themeless;  Alice in Wonderland Charm Exchange; Shrink Art Sample for my class have been completed.  Now it's time to relax.
Alice in Wonderland - Charm Exchange

ATC Exhange - Themeless.  Rustic House Numbers.  Used lumiere bronze and blue; some collage paper and Tim Holtz #'s and fastened the #'s with copper eyelets.

Shrink Plastic Samples

1 comment:

martha brown said...

Wow -- that's a lot of charms! and I love the Shrink plastic samples! And Hey! The fish had babies! We have 3 little ones. Until the big ones eat them :)