Sunday, June 20, 2010

Digital Magic - Loving it!

I was sooo excited about registering for the Digital Magic online class with Marie Otero, 
I was raring to go on Monday...but MOnday is soccer night.
Tuesday...movie night with a friend and saw Prince of Persia.
Wed to Fri....I was out of commission.  Came down with a bad cold and woke up with a bit of a headache on Friday.  But I'm now feeling much, much better.

Now that I'm feeling better and not like the Night of the Living Dead. 
I finally sat down with my first on-line lessons with
Marie Otero 
called 
Digital Magic.

I've had my MAC and Photoshop Element for awhile, so I figured, I would take an online class to kick start my learning.  
The first instalment of Marie's class is amazing and I highly recommend it.

I'm still trying to catch up on the first set of lessons, but this is what I have so far.

I love this photo of Aidan and Wallace walking in the park.  This was taken last winter.  
 Used the masking technique.

This one is from Ottawa Tulip Festival this year.

3 comments:

Irene said...

You did very well. I'm too embarasssed to post my results.

andy said...

Two thumbs up!!!

Lost Aussie said...

Stunning results! YOu have taken to it like a duck to water!
Marie