Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Art Girl's Guide to Paris

Tonight I had dinner with friends to celebrate a birthday.   And I also received a copy of Art Girl's Guide to Paris,  Stories and Photos by my friend Carmi.  I'm now a proud owner of this book and have been waiting in anticipation.  Just briefly perusing through the pages, it transports me to Paris and I can actually picture myself walking through the neighbourhood, streets, markets, stores...Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower.

What a lovely book!  I think I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight.


Thanks Carmi for sharing your Paris!

BTW...
Happy Birthday, Karen!    Hope you have a wonderful vacation.  It's quite an itinerary you have and the "Art Girl's Guide To Paris" will definitely come in handy.   Looking forward to your blog postings (post lots and lots of photos, please!)

3 comments:

Carmi said...

Hey Marissa! I am so gad you like the book! I was dying to give it to you as soon as I got my copies...so I am thrilled to have hand delivered it!

Irene said...

It is a great little book isn't it.

martha brown said...

I can't wait to get this!