Monday, August 09, 2010

Happy B-day to My "Not So" Little Guy!

Five years ago today, my little miracle was born.  It was one of the happiest days of my life.
 Five years later, in so many ways, I want him to stay the little baby he was.....but I do want to see him grow up to be as tall and handsome, as his dad.

In so many ways, I want to keep him  in a plastic bubble so nothing happens to him....but I do want to see him grow up to whoever he wants to be, such as an athlete....an artist...a doctor..a fireman...a policeman.

In so many ways, I want to keep him to myself.....but I do want to see him find his one true love and have a  son or daughter, as wonderful, adorable and handsome as he is.

Happy Birthday, my love.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Happy Birthday Marissa's little/big guy.

andy said...

Happy Birthday to my little old nephew! To my "dearest" (I know, I know...) sister and my brother-in-law -- superb job with Aidan!