Friday, October 22, 2010

For Today.....



Outside my window....it's dusk, it's windy and cool, normal for Fall weather.
I'm thinking...TGIF.  It's going to be a great weekend!
I am thankful for...my hubby and son.
From the learning rooms...I'm learning how to use my new lense for my Digital SLR.
From the kitchen...chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms and provolne cheese. yummy.
I am wearing...a pair of Gap 1969 jeans and my yellow hooded sweater.
I am creating...a mess downstairs in the basement.
I am going...to work on some tag arts.
I am reading....books I borrowed from the library (Digital Photography, Photoshop and beading books) and still reading The Protector.
I am hoping... to put up the Halloween decorations this weekend, so I won't get asked a million times, can we put up the Halloween decorations?
I am hearing....the annoying stove fan in the background (very ancient model, you see).
Around the house... are my books, magazines and art supplies.  Time to purge.
One of my favorite things...Halloween (more like Reeses Peanut Butter Cup and Lindt Hazelnut chocolates and Cheese Pringles (Multi Grain) and.....


Saw this on Irene's blog and thought it was fun to share.

No comments: