Thursday, October 28, 2010

For Today....





Outside my window....I see puffy clouds towering over the cranes.
I am thinking.... I can’t wait to volunteer at my son’s school tomorrow. It’s Halloween and Pizza Day. I’ll be taking lots of photos for the Yearbook.
I am thankful for...hubby coming home tonight from Vegas.
From the learning rooms... I'm re-learning French words from my son, which has escaped me all these years (ie. la maison hantee; une fantome…etc.)
From the kitchen...are 42 chocolate cupcakes waiting to be transformed to Mummy Cupcakes.
I am wearing...my shawl to keep me warm.
I am creating...trick or treat bags for Aidan’s class; tag exchange (looong overdue).
I am going...to take a day off tomorrow and spend a day with Aidan; hoping to go to SOS Club meeting.
I am reading....emails…upon emails…..upon emails.
I am hoping...to decorate my cupcakes and finish my tags for an exchange that was due in September.
I am hearing…people talking

Around the house are lots and lot of chocolates and candies calling my name (I hope they make it to Halloween for giveaways); Halloween decorations waiting to be hanged up and pumpkin ready to be carved.


Plans for the rest of the week... I’m going to the Fall Fair at my son’s school to have fun, take photos for the yearbook; start some jewellery and cards to sell for Holly Jolly sale on December.

No comments: