Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Halloween Silly Bandz

Silly Bandz come in hundreds of different shapes and colours.  On a wrist, they function like a regular bracelet, they can also be used for their original use - as a regular rubber band, when taken off they revert to their original shape.  They are often worn and are traded like other collectible...similar to trading cards.
Halloween Silly Bandz
I've been lucky that Aidan has not begged to get Silly Bandz nor is he into it.   However, this weekend, I thought he might be inclined to start up collecting Silly Bandz when a Q Living staff handed him a package of Halloween Silly Banz.   When I saw one of the staff handed one to Aidan,  I almost told her not to give it to him....but bit my tongue.  Hopefully, Aidan doesn't start getting hooked into it.  

2 comments:

Irene said...

I've seen these on the young people and wondered is this the trading card craze gone jewellery. Let's hope that Aiden doesn't bit. Just remember this too shall pass. I still have a few binders of trading cards, but now they are pleasant reminders of days I didn't appreciate the innocents of my babies. I miss those days.

Out on the prairie said...

Have heard about these, a fast fad I am sure.Like the pumpkin parade and cruising through your blog.