Thursday, November 04, 2010

Preparation for Holly Jolly Christmas Sale (Saturday, Dec 11, 2010)


This year's Holly Jolly Christmas sale is being held on
 Saturday, December 11, 2010
 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
at
 Zion Church Cultural Centre
1650 Finch Avenue East
(on the north side of Finch Avenue East, one block east of Don Mills Road
OR
two blocks west of the DVP/404)

I officially started production last night.   I will be selling cards and jewelry (watch, bracelets and earrings).   Do I dare make some baked goods to sell?  We'll see.

3 comments:

Irene said...

I love that location it has so much character, a little far for me but... good luck with your production line.

martha brown said...

I'll see you there! I'll be shopping, not selling :)

martha brown said...

And -- oh, yes! baked goods PLEASE!