Friday, December 10, 2010

Baked Goods at the Holiday Sale


Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies, Cherry Walnut Cookies, Banana loaf

This year I'm also selling cookies at the Holiday Christmas Sale this Saturday (Dec 11).  To think that I have to bake more cookies for my cookie exchange with friends for next weekend.   Whose bright idea was that?  Oh wait a minute, that was me...yet again.  No wonder I only do mass baking once a year.

Hope to see you tomorrow at the Holly Jolly Christmas Sale.  Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow.  There's a lot of catching up, if I happen to look a little comatose, it's due to lack of sleep.

1 comment:

andy said...

Speaking of baking... I would like to place an order for oatmeal cookies -- as long as it's got oatmeal in it and you make it. Whenever you have "extra" time... Oh! Wait... that's going to be a LONG wait... LOL