Thursday, December 23, 2010

My 5th Blogoversary!

I can't believe I've been blogging for five years, today on December 23, 2005.  I didn't think I have much to say....or time for that matter (okay the latter is probably true).


My friend Carmi inspired me to start blogging.


 The hard part is to try to think of a subject or focus of the blog.  All about MDW's Love came to life.  Thanks to all my family and friends who regularly check out my blog.  Here's hoping to blogging on a regular basis, so that it will give lots of reasons for people to visit my blog.

4 comments:

nancy said...

happy fifth!!!

andy said...

I like your blog... no, I love your blog. It's a great way to keep track of you, sis :D LOL

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Congratulations! More please :)

Karen said...

And your blog is fun to read!!