Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Getting in the Spirit of Christmas.....

Getting in the spirit of Christmas.......

The office is all decked out for the Christmas Potluck Lunch tomorrow.

I didn't realize that there was a little dusting of snow today, until I looked out the window of the office.   YOu see I have a habit staying at my desk; eat my lunch in between calls or during the conf-calls, so I'm oblivious to what's going on outside, unless I actually go out for lunch.  I love the sight of snow at this time of the year......it just might mean a White Christmas but damn it's COLD out there!  Burrrrrr!


There are so many things to do, so little time:  send out the Christmas cards; finish off my shopping (I seem to be stuck with what to get my in-laws in Florida - I could use some HINT!); do some major cleanup on the 2nd bedroom before my brother and his family visits.

No comments: