Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bamboo tablet

I dug out my Bamboo tablet from the drawer and I am finally going to use it for my Digital Journal Magic class with Marie Otero.    It was a gift from Wallace a few years ago and I'm pretty bad at using the gifts people give me.  Not because I don't like it.  It's a combination of not using my time effectively and pure laziness.   When I come home, I just want to veg in front of the TV and watch my favourite shows.  Plus it doesn't help I have all these interests.


So I signed up for a couple of on-line classes to get creative.   Digital Journal Magic started yesterday.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Sounds like a wonderful class, and I'm with you, I just want to veg in front of the TV also. Although after Carmi's class on Tues on the Shopping Chanell, I'll be wanting to make a Star Book.

martha brown said...

Good luck! I'm part way through the original Digital Magic class, and I'm loving it.