Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Brenda Photo Challenge (1-29-11): THEME: FROZEN

Now that the holidays are over and it's a New Year (albeit first month is almost over).  It's nice to have The Brenda Photo Challenge back.  I've been itching to do a photo challenge.   The theme is FROZEN which is not hard for me, being in Canada.   Welcome to my frozen world!

Icicles on Hydrangea vine

Fort Queensdale (made by hubby and son)
Found this along our walk at the Beaches


I'm on top of the World
Frozen in time

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, These are SO cool, Marissa!!
I have heard about the subfreezing temps up your way!! Wow!!
Sorry you got these up late...I'll remind everyone to go back and recheck all the latecomers...
I'll be putting up the next challenge in the next few days...
Stay Warm!
hughugs

Out on the prairie said...

Very nice selection.I like the shapes and colors we get different with the ice melting and refreezing.We are waiting for a major storm to move in today,so I may be grounded with 12-18 inches more.Thanks for stopping by.

Jeanne said...

The fort your husband and son made is amazing! Love the icicles on the vine and that piece of ice you found on the beach. Stay safe with this storm heading our way! Sounds like a real bad one.

Tess said...

What an amazing fort. Wow!!