Sunday, January 02, 2011

Movie Night on New Years Day!

After an exhausting day of more eating and shopping, we ended up watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows - Part 1 at the movie theatre and as if it wasn't a long enough day.  My niece and I ended up watching Salt (Angelina Jolie) on ROD.  Both movies are two thumbs up!


But I wish I waited to watch HP and the Deathly Hollows Part 1 when Part 2 comes out.  Now it's going to bother me how they filmed the rest of the movie.  Oh how I've forgotten the rest of the story line.  Time to re-read the HP Series.

2 comments:

andy said...

Finally... I kept wondering why people were going gaga over Hewlett-Packard [HP]. Now it makes sense !!!

Irene said...

thanks for your review, I've not seen either of these movies but planned to. Now I know I want to. Happy New Year.