Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Brenda Photo Challenge (2-26-11): THEME: RED

This month's theme for The Brenda Photo Challenge is RED.  
Although Blue is my favorite color, 
Red has become my second fave.
Cardinal Ornament 
Valentine Heart Cookies - Linzer Cookies w/ Raspberry centre 
Sid Dickens Collection: I have  a collection of Sid Dickens tile
(a Canadian artist from Vancouver)
Valentine Roses
Aidan's Series of drawings from Wii Batman Characters - Poison Ivy
Another glimpse of my Valentine Roses
Bailey's Chocolate - Yummy!
Aidan's Get Well Card
Candy Red Kitchen Aid Mixer Stand (My all time favourite appliance....had to have it Candy Red).
More on my Valentine's Red Roses
Tim Horton's Roll Up the Rim Contest - It's that time of the year!

10 comments:

nancy said...

i love red too!!!
great shots

Donna said...

Wow! I had Heck trying to post a comment for some reason but I kept at it!!Hahaaaa
LOVE these...and I WANT a cookie and that Mixer Girl!!!
Nice REDs!!!
hughugs

Jeanette said...

Love your red photos and how you kept putting your roses in there! I'd show them off, too! I have to go searching for some Baileys chocolates! Those looked yummy!

Donna said...

Tim Hortons - you must live in Canada, LOL! I'm lusting after your red Kitchenad right now. Our 25+ year old one just died a few days ago. Lovely reds!

Out on the prairie said...

The tile is very nice, I will have to look up more.Liked the Batman series also. Very nicely done.

Brenda said...

Your red challenge photos are very good! I especially love the ones by the budding artist in your family. :-)

Crafty Sue said...

Great red pics!
Sue.

Ann said...

You came up with some great red pictures. Those roses are so pretty and I love your mixer. I want a cool red mixer like that :)

Lynn said...

You have a wonderful selection of red photos.
The rasberry cookies look yummy, the rose are outstanding, the art work is a delight, and am envious of the red mixer. :D

Janice said...

You have an exciting collection of red pictures!