While I was blog hopping, I came across this challenge - Creative Every Day Challenge 2011. It was started by Leah Piken Kolidas. I decided to sign up for the challenge, to give me a chance to share more of my artwork. In this challenge, a theme is posted each month, where you have an option to use the theme to inspire you, to keep your creative juices going or do something else. Here are some ideas:
- What is the color of passion? Mix a color and paint with it.
- Write freely about your passions.
- Cook a passion-filled meal. Serve it to someone you love.
- Move with passion as you create.
- Try doing everything with passion for one day.
- Share your favorite passions with someone else. Teach them what you love about it.
- Return to the things you were passionate about as a child.
- Express your passion for a loved one in a piece of art.
- What are you most passionate about? How can you have more of it in your life?