Friday, February 04, 2011

Spadina Gardens

If I was to play word association and someone mentioned Spicy Peanut Chicken, I would respond 'Spadina Gardens'.    It's a restaurant located on Dundas St. West (west of Bay St).  It's been around for 26 years and I can remember the first time I ever went to the restaurant, it was with my dad - to do a takeout.  Mind you at that time, I don't think we ever ordered Spicy Peanut Chicken.  I think I started to tryout spicy food when I hanged out with my friends from Bell - a regular hangout.

Aidan and I took the subway to meet hubby downtown.....it certainly was a treat for him.  He had Cantonese Chow Mein (what kid doesn't like noodles?  Ooodles of Noodles!) and found a friend at Best Buy.


1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

I can't believe how big and handsome Aidan is getting. He looks like such a happy boy too which says a lot for you and Wallace.