Sunday, March 06, 2011

Bizzy B’s 2nd Hand Sale


I was too tired to post anything about the Bizzy B 2nd Hand Sale yesterday and I was even nodding off at my Aunt's place last night (sorry about that).   But the sale was a big success.   About 15 vendors participated in the event and in spite of the rainy day, we had a great turn out.  Three quarters of the sale items seemed to have disappeared within 30 mins of opening up the floor.


I hope everyone had a great time.   It was a nice surprise to see Ara.  Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with you too much -  with your shopping deadline and my busy morning checking out the inventory, no wonder.   Thanks to the Usual Suspects that came to the sale, Martha, Diana, Kris and Valerie, Connie, Joanne.   There were some newbies who came to the right place for a bargain.   Everyone came out smiling.


Hope you have fun with your new supplies and tools. We should have a Challenge at Bizzy B on 2nd Hand Sale Creations.   

Thanks to Daniza for helping out with the sale, it made my day a lot easier.


I know I'm not supposed to be shopping for any new supplies but I couldn't resist these bargains.

Pop-Up Cards book; Alphabet acrylic unmounted; Quickutz Squeeze;
Quickutz die cut and of course a journal. 

No comments: