Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Creative Every Day Theme for March: Nest

A new inspired theme is posted on the Creative Every Day Theme for March:  Nest.   It's perfect timing because I'm organizing the Bizzy B Stamp and Scrap Store's 5th Annual Second Hand Stamp and Scrap Sale.  It's coming up on Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 2100 Bloor Street West from 10am-2pm.   The store will accept Cash, Visa or Interac.
 
I'm also participating, as a vendor and I've gathered these stash so far.  I find that my taste in rubberstamps have developed or changed throughout the years.  With decluttering my storage area and workspace, it certainly helps me remove and get rid of some rubberstamps and art supplies I've outgrown.   During the decluttering process, it allows me to reshuffle my supplies and tools around where I can see them and it definitely opens up my creativity.



Don't miss out on the sale, find some time and join us at Bizzy B for the Sale - Would love to see you there!

3 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

You and I always seem to like the same stamps. I can even see some of "mine" in your stash. I'm going to try and make it on Saturday.

MarissaDW said...

Susan...I miss you! Hope you can make it to Bizzy B on Saturday.

martha brown said...

It was fun! I really need to sell some stamps there next year. I should get a carton "on the go" for it starting today..... I have som many -- and lots of sccidental duplicates...