Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Successfully Survived in Skate Program

I've been taking the Adult Learn to Skate Program at the Toronto Recreation Progam the last couple of months and last night was the last class.  For the last class we had a bit of fun, doing a couple of games and free skate.   We were also presented with a certificate which I thought was really funny - indicating the name of the student Successfully Survived in the Adult Learn to Skate Program.


That pretty much sums up it all.  But on a serious note, I am a lot more confident on ice skate, although I would like to improve more on my backward skating and braking.

3 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Keep going! The Leaf's need all the help they can get!

Sharon said...

Congratulations on lessons during the bitter cold. How's your triple lutz?

andy J.S. Decepida said...

I wanna check out your salchow :D