Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday v39


Here we are again! Another week down… and something to brighten up your Wednesday: wee bits!






{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Wallace and Aidan.  We went to Disneyworld in 2008 and they both loved it.
 

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Can't remember.  It's been awhile, I listen to my iPod or on my laptop.



{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Basil and chili pepper are my faves.



{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Salsa.



{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
 Landing in the moon.



{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I would do Computer Graphics / Art at OCAD



{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
Stanley Cup.



{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic, but I have been meaning to learn to drive manual.



{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Yes, I'm comfortable speaking in front of people, as long as I know what the topic is about.



{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Yes.  In  the Philippines when I was young and in Toronto (but very light tremors).



No comments: