Thursday, April 21, 2011

More about Dreams

Something funny I wanted to share.   I was doing the Wee Bit Wednesday v42 last night, one of the question was

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
Art.


And on the way home, I was thinking about my high school Art teacher.  How I loved her classes and the time she invited a few of the art students to her house in the Bloor West Village area.    I was trying to recall her name...I remember the first name being Margaret, but somehow I couldn't recall the last name.   The funny thing happened last night....I had a dream about her.  In my dream, when I saw her I was telling her that I was just thinking about her yesterday.  Then in our "conversation"  I suddenly remembered her name.  Eureka!    It was Mrs. McClelland.  Loved her and my favourite art teacher.

2 comments:

Susan Williamson said...

I love it that you remembered your teacher's first name and not her last. That's says a lot about the rapport you had with each other. And imagine discovering her last name in a dream! What a great story.

andy J.S. Decepida said...

:) That's what dreams are for, Mari... to sort things that occupied you recently. The brain needs to do that :)