Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday v43

 
{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
Briefly, at my old condominium.  Luckily it didn't take long for them to reset the elevator.

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
No!  But I know a friend who spent sometime taking care of elephants.  She said it was an amazing experience.

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Mandy Patinkin (Vancouver) and Seth Green (at a boutique hotel in Vancouver)....that's as close as I got to well known celebrities.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
Nope, thank goodness.  But then again not that I've been tested with.

{five} do you know how to sew?
Not well.   But I can operate a sewing machine for basic stitching.  But even that, I would have have a project to actually do some sewing.  I do a lot of handstitching...hemming of pants.  No major projects.  Actually I should know how to operate a sewing machine, we did it Family studies in high school   I sew a vest.  It turned out pretty good.   No other major projects after that.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
YES!

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Between once a week and once every a week and a half, depending on whether I make multiple trips to Mississauga.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
No!

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Yes.  I know I shouldn't be posting this, because I never told my family about it.  I was living on my own, someone broke into the first floor apartment house I'm renting.  Took my CD stereo; VCR; Radio / cassette (that's been sitting in my car for weeks and decided to bring it into the house); perfume; high school graduation ring.  That's all I can remember.  I'm pretty there were more.  Maybe my TV....or was that too big.

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
Oh geez… when I had my first perm in highschool, it was sooooo tight.  I looked like I had an aphro



*REMINDER: today is the last day to get in on my giveaway. Click here to enter!

No comments: