|Big and small (Dora and Aidan) at Canada's Wonderland|
|Big Ferris Wheel at Niagara Falls|
|Another angle of Big Ferris wheel at Niagara Falls|
|Big Annual Event - Terry Fox Run|
|Big Perspectiv eo Eglinton|
- Paint big! Tack sheets of paper to the wall and get painting. Add more sheets as needed.
- Dream big! Write down your 5 *big* dreams. Take one small step towards one of them.
- Get out in nature where you can feel small in a big world.
- Take photographs, looking up at large things. Or make small things look big with the angle of your shot.
- Take big risks with your work.
- Free associate in writing about what the word "big" means to you.
- Take up space with your body, your attitude, your work. Act big instead of small.
- Create a mural or draw an extra large chalk drawing (get help from friends or children!)
- Write large and loud.
- Draw with large, sweeping strokes. Get your whole body into the action of it.