Saturday, May 07, 2011

Take me out to the Ball Game

I remember the days when my dad used to take us to the Jays game.  Last night, we went to a game - Jays vs. the Tigers through my company social club.  I used to know the Jays players and since I haven't been religiously following them, I'd be lucky to know or remember a player.   Let me see, John MacDonald did really well last night driving in the runs.  There's Mike McCoy...Junel....Rajie Davis...

It was a great game - Jays won 7-4, but it would have been 7-1, hadn't it been for the Tigers rallying for a comeback on the 9th inning.   It was fun all the same....we also came up on the jumbotron at the beginning of the game.



1 comment:

andy J.S. Decepida said...

I'm likely dating myself (in o' so many ways) but do they still chant "OK, BLUE JAYS!"???