Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday v44.

 
{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
It's been quite awhile.

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
I didn't fail, but I did horrible in my Finance subject.

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
Lick's Burger

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Yes.  Twice.

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
I believe I was 27 years old.

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
I love white and black or black and red

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
Yes, this black ankle boots with 1 1/2" heels

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
I didn't used to.  But now I enjoy it.

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Cheeseburger and sweet potato fries

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
No one comes to mind.

1 comment:

andy J.S. Decepida said...

Who is "no one" of which you speak ??? LOL