Friday, May 20, 2011

wee bit wednesday v46.



I've been out of town all week and now catching with blogging.  It's the long weekend in Canada, what can be better than that.  

Happy Victoria Weekend! 
Here is my wee bit questions for this week!

{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?
No.  I like Discovery Channel better.

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Read a book and listen to the rain drops.

{three} what does your dream house look like?
A detached house with a little foyer and a nice, big garden at the back. 

{four} what state were you born in?
N/A.  Was born in the Philippines

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?
Yes! It's vacation fund.

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?
My blog - http://marissadw.blogspot.com

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?
Weekend breakfast is French Toasts with sausages or bacon.  If I'm really hungry both.  
During the week, my oatmeal with granola cereal.

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
My trip to Italy #1 and trip to Ottawa / Montreal and Quebec City

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?
My Tim HOrton's coffee - LDD (Large double cream, double sugar, but I reduced my intake of sugar so it's now (Large Single Sugar Double Cream)

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?
No, but I was tempted to do a Glamour shots, when I saw what they did for my cousin.  

No comments: