Wednesday, May 25, 2011

wee bit wednesday v47.


 
{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
None. They were all perfect LOL!


{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
My son....I get to go to school and play with my friends without a care in the world.


{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
I love Provolone cheese and marbled cheese.


{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
No! 


{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My son.  Just hearing his voice and his stories melts the bad day away.


{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Yeah and I think I'm trying to forget about it.   LOL!  
I remember doing Billy Joel "For the Longest Time" with my friends in high school talent night.


{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Lara Croft or Jane Eyre.


{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes.  I love swimming under water.


{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
No.


{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Saturday.  I was reading a book and fell asleep - it was such a nice day with a nice breeze.

1 comment:

andy J.S. Decepida said...

what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?

Well there was this one date about 15 years ago and I almost lost my balance cuz it wasn't pitted!