Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Brenda's Photo Challenge - Theme: Playing

A little late on posting my shots for The Brenda's Photo Challenge, the theme is Playing.  It's been a busy week - family from Miami was over for a visit.  Some shots were taken of cousins playing.

Father and son playing soccer at the Floral Clock (Niagara Falls). 
Family visitors - Father and son playing soccer at Floral Clock (Niagara Falls, ON)
First time playing Street Hockey
Soccer game in progress
Playing with the big cars.

Check out the other Players for Brenda's Photo Challenge - Theme: Playing.  Thanks to Donna - from Texas for hosting previous Brenda's Photo Challenge, but thank goodness, the challenge continues and coordinated by Miz Brenda.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

these are all definitely playing, i like the last one with the truck because I was just telling my husband this morning, that my brother from the time he could crawl loved playing trucks and cars and little soldiers and little cowboys and Indians. no one knows how to play better than children. great shots

WR said...

Kids have corned the market on pure play. Great photo's. :) Kind of makes me wistful for the days when my sons were young.

Sher said...

Great pictures of playing. Looks like a fun way for dad to get exercise too! Adorable kids!

Donna said...

Cute action shots! There's nothing that says "playing" more in the photo than little children having a fun time.

Donna said...

Ahhhh, these are so sweet! They seem to have Tons of energy!! I'm envious!Hahaaa
hughugs

Pat said...

Everyone looks like they are having so much fun!

MarissaDW said...

It's great to have my son around who is into everything. I get to re-live my childhood.

Ann said...

That's a lot of playing going on. I haven't been to Niagara Falls in years. Love the little cutie in the last picture with the big trucks :)

Brenda said...

These are just perfect for the challenge. Such cute kids too!