Wednesday, June 01, 2011

wee bit wednesday: Favourites

I just started wee bit wednesday recently, so instead of recapping my favourite questions, I'm taking Leigh's favourite questions:

Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the Wee Bit Wednesday.

{one} do you believe in ghosts?
In a way I do.   But try not to, because I'll just scare myself.

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
Listener definitely. Although I can be a talker after a couple of glasses of wine or beer.

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
Sleep late.  I like my sleep in the morning.

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
Salsa.  Love the beat and rhythm.  Also, love dancing with a partner.

{five} what's your favorite drink?
Alcoholic: Wine (Rose).  Non-Alcoholic: Diet Coke.

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
I'm assuming here that my little guy and cat would be able to get out safely, so I would grab my laptop, my bag (with all my wallet; iPhone) and SLR camera.

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
My Sushi!  All you can eat sushi.

{eight} who inspires you the most?
My dad.  He gave up his work in the Philippines, setup life in Canada; brought up four kids and we all turned out.  He didn't complain of the hardship and adjustment of being a father and mom to four kids.   I remember him trying to take a computer course and Tai Chi before he passed away.  How cool was that?

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
I love this question!! Denzel Washington, Liam Neeson and  Chris O'Donnell.  That was not EASY at all, I could think of a dozen more.

{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sandals

Okay, show me your favourite…

3 comments:

Johnny Decepida said...

I'm taking Leigh's favourite questions:



Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the Wee Bit Wednesday.


{one} do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in spirits.
{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
Talker. And I like to listen to myself talk.


{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
Sleep late. picked up this nasty habit from my sister and brother in law Wal


{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
Salsa, too. I already dance a decent salsa. I'd like to be better.


{five} what's your favorite drink?
Alcoholic: Beer. Non-Alcoholic: Non-Alcoholic Beer.


{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
My Ipod touch, my wallet and my pair of running shoes.


{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?

Pintxos Y Tapas in Englewood New Jersey.

{eight} who inspires you the most?
My dad. He always looked at the brighter side of life.


{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?

Two only. Penelope Cruz and Kate Hudson. Oh! talk show guests . . .. .:(



{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sandals


Okay, show me your favourite…

Irene said...

Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the Wee Bit Wednesday.

{one} do you believe in ghosts?
Yup, I'm Catholic, I'm not supposed to, but...

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
Listener definitely. Although I could talk up a storm if you're the right person listening.

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
Sleep late. I like my sleep in the morning. but, I'm at an age that sleep is elusive so I'm afraid I get up early anyway.

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
I'd love to do a wicked Tango,and I also, love dancing with a partner.

{five} what's your favorite drink?
Alcoholic: Wine (shiraz). Non-Alcoholic: Earl Grey Tea.

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
I'm assuming here that my little guy and cat would be able to get out safely, my many photo books, my bag (with all my wallet; and as many of MY paintings as I could.

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
Amber Cafe, on Bloor, best barszcz in town, other than my house.

{eight} who inspires you the most?
My parents too came from war torn countries, set up house in Canada, which at the time was not very friendly, worked hard, and raised 5 kids, and I guess we all did well enough. Most of us went on to post secondary educations, and good jobs, we all have families and are o.k.

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
I love this question!! I'm afraid I couldn't decide, but Martha Stewart would have to be one of them, I'd have love to interview Pope John Paul, but that's not possible, and Jack Nicholson. That was not EASY at all, I could think of a dozen more.

{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sandals

Okay, show me your favourite…

MarissaDW said...

John, thanks for sharing. I'm surprised you didn't have Halle Berry on your list for interviews (yes...that's interview). LOL!

Irene..Thanks for sharing. I would love to learn Argentinian Tango, too. Got to try Amber Cafe, everyone seems to be going to it. Yeah, I didn't think of Martha Stewart...but I would feel intimidated.