Wednesday, June 08, 2011

wee bit wednesday v48.

This week’s Wee Bit questions come courtesy of Rebecca over at Learning to Limit! Hop over to her adorable blog and say hello!
 
{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Too many to count, LOL!  Four times.  My friends Dani, Julie, Ana Anna.  Hmm.

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Watch TV. Catch up on my Recorded shows.

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Europe… Paris, Italy, Spain, Portugal and England or a Cruise to Europe.  Probably check out the Disney World in Europe.

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Walk at the beaches; practising soccer with my son; swimming (especially on a very hot day) or Kite flying on a windy day.

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I wanted to do Art.  In a round about way, I'm doing it, as a hobby.

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
Big backyard for a pool; a workshop area and family room with a fire place.

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Leftovers - quick dinner because it's soccer night. Spaghetti. 

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
If it's still light out, outside gardening or watching the kids play; if it's dark outside, watching a movie.

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?

A lot.
{ten} what do you do to relax?
Read a book; watch movies or shows.

Thanks for the questions, Rebecca!
If you have questions you’d like to see featured on Wee Bit Wednesday, email me here!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love love love LOVE your trip idea! Seriously, that sounds so amazing - remind me to come talk to you when I'm planning my next vacation! Also, that sounds like an AMAZING saturday night - super jealous.

Susan Williamson said...

I always enjoy your Wee Bit posts because I find out more about you. (I think we should do a group trip to Italy).