Thursday, June 16, 2011

wee bit wednesday v49.

It was fairly busy day yesterday, work, birthday party, company arrived from out of town; CN Tower and Wah Sing outing.  Didn't get a chance to post my Wee Bit Wednesday. This week’s questions come courtesy of miss Kathleen over at So I Say Living Life to the Fullest! Grab a button and linky on up!





{one} what color best describes you + why?
Red.  I can be fiery when I want to be.

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
Working from home once a week, so I can spend more time with Aidan. Unfortunately, gained a few pounds so I'm trying to lose it by eating right.  Taking more online classes.

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Yep.  C-section.

{four} why did you start your blog?
I wanted to started a blog to share about the things I love after my son was born.

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Going to Blue Mountain (Aidan's fave spot); and taking time off to spend time with my son and hubby.

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
I'm Canadian, so no.  But we do have a Canada day tradition.   There's a parade near our place, so we try to see that every year - line up the route with our neighbours.

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
Encaustic.  Love it. and Calligraphy - an actual class I took (Learned a lot).

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
22 degrees Celsius.  Not sure what that is in Farenheit.

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Rio

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
Not sure.  I don't have a particular song in mind.

No comments: