Saturday, July 02, 2011

Brenda's Photo Challenge - Theme: God Bless America

I still wanted to participate in this challenge even though I"m Canadian.   I've celebrated many Fourth of July celebration with my family who lives in the States and based on my experience, we both celebrate with great pride.



Stan Wadlow Canada Day Celebration
Neighbourhood fireworks
Sparklers
More fireworks 
God Bless America...... and Canada too.  We just finished our celebration south of the border, and wanted to share it.  There were some great fireworks in the sky but couldn't do justice or my shots weren't the greatest, so I'm only displaying the three that's worthwhile.

6 comments:

Donna said...

They ALL look great!
Hope you had a great Canada Day!
Have a fun weekend Girl!!
hughugs

Donna said...

Thank you for participating too! Love the examples of celebration! Thank goodness for our Canadian friends, and I'm looking forward to my next trip to CA in September!

Janice said...

Wonderful pictures! Hope you have a great weekend!

Brenda said...

Perfect shots for the challenge! We're all Americans!

Pat said...

These made me smile and think of my Canadian friends! I loved them! Thanks!

Irene said...

Great shots my fellow Canadian. Boy is Aidan getting big.