Wednesday, July 20, 2011

wee bit wednesday v51.

Today’s the day for some Wee Bit Wednesday though! This week’s questions came courtesy of Jamie over at Jamie Harris Blog! Here we go…






{one} what is your dream job?
To boss people around....wait!  I think I'm already doing that!  

{two} how many best friends do you have?
I have a couple!

{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
Driving from Toronto to Florida and on the way back, Florida to St. Louis to Toronto.

{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Swimming.

{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
When we used to go on day trips, we would hire a jeepney.  When ever I wanted something, I always say "Pabili" (can you buy me...?)  So the driver started calling Miss "Pabili"

{six} how did your parents pick your name?
Definitely something to do with being Catholic and Maria is a very common name in the Philippines.  So it had to be a Maria xxxxxxx.  In my case, it's Maria Teresa.  PUt the two together, they nicknamed me Marissa.  Don't ask, just go with the flow.

{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
A coworker recently loss his son. To me that would be the most scariest thing ever for me.

{eight} are you a good cook?
I usually have to follow a recipe but my husband seems to have the knack of it and can make anything taste great.

{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Hopefully retired, traveling, doing art and spoiling my grandkids.

{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
Going on trips to Antipolo or Pansol (hot spings) and going to Highpark pool with my brothers to go swimming on a hot day like today.

Thanks for the awesome questions, Jamie!

1 comment:

Irene said...

I think you hooked my on this meme. Good to get to know you a little better.