Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Brenda's Photo Challenge - Portraits

This month's theme for the BPC is Portraits. I must admit, I've haven't put much effort on this challenge, it's been busy with birthday parties, tying up lose ends before vacation and the garage sale I'm having tomorrow. How crazy is that...signing up for everything the weekend before vacation. Anyway, here's my spin on the challenge. It was my son's birthday earlier this month and he had a birthday party which presented a lot of photo opportunities for portrait shots.

Two peas in a pod
Best buddies
More stickers please!
Not much further......Push!

My turn!

To get a glimpse of other portraits by other fellow BPC photographers,
click on Brenda's Photo Challenge - Portraits.

8 comments:

Out on the prairie said...

This was a fun set, and gave me a smile and a few giggles.I like the best friends shot, the boy couldn't stop eating a good dog.

Donna said...

So CUTE!!!!! Looks like they were All having a lot of fun with the shoot!
Happy weekend Marrisa!
hughugs

Crafty Sue said...

It really looks like they were having lots of fun!
It's not easy to take pictures of kids at play... they are always on the move but you did a very good job.
Happy faces!
Sue.

Donna said...

These are great candid shots of the children! Precious! They are making such swwet memories.

Brenda said...

A birthday party makes for a perfect portrait opportunity and yours are excellent!! Beautiful children!

Jeanette said...

Kids love to pose for pictures, don't they? Great shots!!

SUGAR MOON said...

Enjoyed the photos! I always like to see pics of kiddos.

Jeanne said...

Fun pictures and it looks like a great party. Love the best friends shot with the kid eating the hot dog. lol