Wednesday, August 03, 2011

wee bit wednesday v52.

WOAH. This is the 1 year mark (minus a few missed weeks) of Wee Bits.
This week’s questions come from miss Cassie over at Pike’s Peak or Bust Candle Co.!

 
{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
Time with my dad and mom.  Also, the family gathering we have on both sides.


{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
I always loved Art, Biology. My least favorite  is History.


{three} do you remember your first love?
Yes. I never even dated him, but I was convinced that I love this guy.


{four} what one pet would you love to have?
Another black cat and a Shelty or Red lab.


{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
I'm a city girl, love living in the city.  Although, I like getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city, once in awhile.


{six} what do you love about blogging?
I love sharing my love of things to friends and families.


{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
Chum FM.  Got to crank the music up.


{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
Not yet.


{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
Have this amazing scent from body shop - Green Tea and Lemon


{ten} how would you describe your style?
Casual and like comfort.


Thanks Cassie! Great questions this week!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Great post, Marissa. good to learn more about you.