Friday, September 16, 2011

S.O.S.

No, no, I'm not asking for help.  S.O.S club meeting started again and went to the meeting last night.  It was a good meeting with great demos on this folded card; making flowers from different punches and Zentangle (a form of doodling, as a form of meditation and getting into the "zen" or is that "zone".  It's nice see some friendly faces, I haven't seen in awhile.

And where there are raffles, you know who joins.   Last night I won these scrapbook pages and rhinestone stickers.

 

Learned some great techniques, here some samples.
Folded card
 And tried a few zentangle (doodling).

Zentangle.
Doodling for Aidan

And tonight, I went out for dinner with girl friends from work.  It was a fun night, I felt like a glutton, though.  After appetizer and meal, I had dessert and Bailey's coffee after dinner - Warm Sticky Toffee pudding which is to die for at Moxie's Grill.


The French Word of the Day: fatiguer (v)

Je suis très fatiguée.  (my French Word of the Day is fatiguée).

1 comment:

andy J.S. Decepida said...

Geez... u r tired?

Quelle surprise, EB (energizer bunny)!!!