Wednesday, September 07, 2011

wee bit Wednesday v53.

Somehow I missed last week's wee bit Wednesday, so I'm catching up.





{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
I have a bunch that's why my PVR is thorughly used and it will be working overtime this Fall.  Let me see....House, Bones, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Criminal Mind, Hawaii 5-0, Fringe....on so on.

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
One with a teeny tiny stud.
 
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Neither.
 
{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
For work, jacket with tank tank or cowl neck blouse.
Casual - jeans and long sleeve (I have a slew of colours) or hoodies (my Bench black and purple tie dye color)
 
{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
 
{six} red or white wine?
White most of the time, but I do love Citra or Fat Bastard in Red.
 
{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
Sushi.  We're going for sushi on Friday, I can't wait.
 
{eight} hp or mac?
Definitely MAC....hands down.
 
{nine} what color is your bedroom?
Sky blue
 
{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
Zumba, treadmill and elliptical machine

No comments: