First Up -- My five favourite colours
My favourite colours change and evolve. The following colours reflect what I am wearing , accessories and the colours that I love to have in my home. These are my current five favourite colours:
- Blue. This shouldn't surprise anyone. This colour always show up in my art, clothes, home decor.
- Red. Surprisingly, this ended up as one of my fave colours. I used to think it was flashy. I guess my friend Sibel influenced me. I've been always conservative with the colours of accessories but I've been converted I now have red purse, red wallet and love splashing it in my art.
- Black. I wear lots of black (50% of my clothing is black or has something black).
- Violet. I didn't realize that I have quite a selection of violet shirts (long and short), until my sister-in-law mentioned it to me.
- >Brown. I also love deep chocolate brown. Another colour which I have a huge selection of clothing. It also makes a great accents for around the house.