Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Baking - Day 2: Cherry Walnut and Sugar Cookie Cutouts

I prepped the Cherry Walnut on Tuesday but I didn't bake it until tonight night along with the Sugar Cookie Cutouts. Aidan requested Sugar Cookie Cutouts and voila.  I've always dreaded rolling out dough (I'm not sure why).  This year it seemed easier to do the sugar cookies - easier in rolling out the dough, doing the cutouts and the icing. I guess it's true when they say practice makes perfect.   I don't know about perfect, but it didn't take me eons to do it.

The Cherry Walnut also has some dried cranberries with it.

All these cookies are for my cookie exchange with my friends this Friday.







5 comments:

MarissaDW said...

Oops, sorry Andy I removed the wrong comment. I meant to remove the other one.

BTw. What are you talking about? LOL! I know I think I owe you two years worth of Oatmeal Cranberry cookies.

andy J.S. Decepida said...

2 years? HA...










HA,I say!!!




















I SAID, HA! LOL

andy J.S. Decepida said...

To one & all: I was only teasing my favourite sister... *checking to see if plates are flying my way, yet!!!*

MarissaDW said...

Plates with cookies. You can have your cake and eat it too.

andy J.S. Decepida said...

Touché,P-Girl... I’m impressed... really :D