Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Nite at the Lowe's Toronto Christmas Market

Last night we were at the Distillery District, it was cold but very festive with beautiful display of various artisan products; music in the background and beautiful festive lights.  Being at the Distillery District brings me back in time and reminds me of the Old Montreal section and Quebec City walls.

Aidan and Wallace braved the Ferris Wheel but vowed never to go on it EVER AGAIN.  LOL!

Last night we were at the Distillery District, it was cold but very festive with beautiful display of various artisan products; music in the background and beautiful festive lights.  Being at the Distillery District brings me back in time and reminds me of the Old Montreal section and Quebec City walls.

Aidan and Wallace braved the Ferris Wheel but vowed never to go on it EVER AGAIN.  LOL!

Cafe Uno is a nice place to just hang out, if you're trying to warm up...a variety of sandwiches and hot drinks.

I also found a place that I may end up hanging out in the new year, Pikto Gallery.  It's offering some photography and Photoshop Classes.

1 comment:

Jane said...

This is exactly why I like the city I live in. I love Christmas and everything to do with it and I have to say that no other city in Canada compares to Toronto when it comes to Christmas decorations. I think that our Toronto Christmas market is the only one that is actually somewhat similar to the famous European markets.