Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Fave Fridays! Movies

Here are my All Time Movie Faves.  It's timeless and I can watch it over and over again.
  1. You've Got Mail (Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks)
  2. Kate and Leopold (Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman)
  3. Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford)
  4. The Green Mile (Tom Hanks)
  5. Star Wars (Episodes IV, V, VI)
How can I forget Harry Potter Series; Pride and Prejudice (Greer Garson and Laurence Oliver); Little Women (June Allyson; Elizabeth Taylor and Margaret O'Brien).

6 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Oh! I forgot about Little Women! I love the most recent version.

martha brown said...

It's hard to just pick 5, isn't it? I forgot to list The Secret Garden and The Princess Bride.

MarissaDW said...

Leslie...I like the recent version of Little Women too.
Martha...yep. Really hard to narrow it down. The Princess Bride is also a great movie.

andy J.S. Decepida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andy J.S. Decepida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andy J.S. Decepida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.