Saturday, January 14, 2012

Five Fave Fridays - My "Go To" Art Books

Courtesy of Martha Brown, she does Five Fave Fridays and this week's Fave - My "Go To" Art Books.  I have a stash of Books that it would be embarrassing to mention all, so I'm glad to limit it to Five.
  1. Surface Treatment Workshop by Darlene Olivia McElroy and Sandra Duran Wilson (Search inside this book)

  2. Making Handmade Books by Alisa Golden 


  3. Rubber Stamped Jewelry by Sharilyn Miller (Search Inside this book)

  4. Artists' Journals & Sketchbooks Exploring and Creating Personal Pages by Lynne Perrella (Search inside this book)

  5. Drawing Lab for mixed media artist by Carla Sonheim (Search inside this book)

2 comments:

martha brown said...

Great books, Marissa -- I especially love the Lynn Perella one!

nancy said...

thanks for the list, i'm always looking for good art books!!!