Strive to Improve my Well Being by exercising well, eating well and sleeping well. I didn't really try my best in 2011 to lose the weight I've regained; didn't find time to exercise (found a lot more excuses not to....) and get a good 7-8 hours of sleep (which I've been accomplishing in the last three months).
Strive to Save Money and Improve my Spending Habits. This means less spending on Art supplies and magazines (heaven knows I have a storage full of supplies) in the basement. Less spending on clothes, until I've lost my ultimate weight goal. Ways I can accomplish this would be to:
- To participate in the 2nd Hand Sale at Bizzy B where I get a store credit.
- Really use all my art supplies before buying anything new.
- Really use found objects for my art.
- Have been using the library, so I'm not buying books and magazines.
- Perhaps I can trade books or magazines.